The types of glass that are available for framing are:
- Regular (premium clear) Works well in any presentation hung in a controlled lighting environment
- Non-Glare (reflection control) Ideal for minimizing glare and reflection when conservation grade UV protection is not a concern
- UV conservation clear: For protecting artwork against damage and fading caused by UV light
- Museum Glass anti-reflection picture framing glass with Conservation Grade UV Protection is the best glazing option available for art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes
- Tempered Glass - Ideal for oversized items - Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass
Custom framing for posters start at $50- (depending on the size, frame, and glass choice). Custom framing for photographs and diplomas' start at $30-
You are always welcome to call us or come in to our showroom and get a free quote and consultation
Typically it takes an average of one week time but it could stretch into several weeks depending on the type of work involved. Sometimes a photograph needs to be restored and that take longer waiting time.
There are several thousands of framing samples that you will be able to choose from. We also have various catalogues available for you to browse through if you are interested.
We provide a full-service packaging storing, delivery and hanging for all types of framed artwork and mirrors. If you are moving to another location and would like your artwork and mirrors to be professional packaged, stored, and re-hung into your new home, we are your perfect choice to do the job in the safest way possible.
Yes we can. Army memorabilia is our specialty. As you will see in our showcase, we professionally layout all of the medals, ribbons, badges, and other objects from your service and if you are missing a few or all of your medals, we will be able to find them, sell them to you, and mount them in your memorabilia so you will be able to display this treasure in your home or office.
If the glass in your picture frame broke, cracked, or shattered, bring it to our gallery to have it replaced for FREE as long as it’s less than 10 inches tall. If the glass required is larger than 10 inches there will be a small charge, glass if fairly an inexpensive item.
Absolutely, as long as you live within the Greater Toronto Area, we are able to come to your location, pick up your item for framing and fixing, and deliver it back to you without you having to leave your home.
Bring your artwork to us and we will install the wire for you "On The Spot", most likely for no charge unless it requires frame and/or glass work.
Yes, of course. Generally speaking, we do not charge for glass or mats less than 10 inches long. But you can definitely purchase the items individually. They come as large as 40 inches by 60 inches.
Yes you can. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, and PayPal payments for all of our hanging services.